Wednesday, January 28, 2009

farewell party for Mom

The Nichols Family hopes you can attend a gathering of family and friends to celebrate the life of Shirley Ann Nichols. It will be on Feb. 8, 2009 at the Santa Clara Elks Lodge, 1680 Martin Avenue, Santa Clara, CA. 12 noon to 6pm. Aloha attire is fine. There will be food and music. Please come with your stories about Mom, Gramma Shirley, Aunty Shirley, etc..

Randy

3 comments:

  1. To the Nichols family my deepest sympathy. Shirley was a great person and had a wonderful outlook on life. Her personality was the best.

    Aloha, Dear Shirley

    I will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you say good-bye before you left? I thought you wanted to go gambling sometime this year. Check if Heaven have any Wheel of Fortune or Hot Shots machines. BTW...you forgot to take your computer with you. Aloha, my Big Sister. I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received the sad news of Shirley's passing; on behalf of my family, I send our deepest and sincerest sympathies to all of her family. Shirley was a mentor to me, early in my career and she didn't just teach me how to do my job well, she also taught me how to live life. As with everyone else, I'll always remember her laugh, her sense of humor and straightforward manner. But most of all I'll remember her intense love of family, friends and all that life has to offer. You shall be greatly missed, Shirley, and while you're catching up with old friends and perhaps even preparing a place for each of us....do try to stay out of trouble. Your humble student ~

    ReplyDelete